Health coverage for you and your family.
Health insurance is complex and changes constantly from healthcare reform. We recognize and understand the complexities with today’s healthcare options and have the right solutions for you and your family. After all, we’re here to help you pinpoint the right benefits at the right price, whether it’s traditional coverage, PPO’s, HMO’s or customized benefit plans. Contact us to learn more about health care reform and take full advantage of tax credits and cost-sharing reductions.
The Health Insurance Marketplace (also known as the “Marketplace” or “exchange”) provides health plan shopping and enrollment services through websites, call centers, and in-person help.
When you apply for individual and family coverage through the Marketplace, you’ll provide income and household information. You’ll find out if you qualify for:
- Premium tax credits and other savings that make insurance more affordable
- Coverage through the Medicaid and Children’s Health Insurance Program (CHIP) in your state
The Marketplace is Affordable Care Act qualified and covers the 10 essential health benefits:
- Ambulatory patient services
- Emergency services
- Maternity and newborn care
- Mental health and substance use disorder services including behavioral health treatment
- Prescription drugs
- Rehabilitative and habilitative services and devices
- Laboratory services
- Preventive and wellness services and chronic disease management
- Pediatric services, including oral and vision care.